GET IN TOUCH
How Can We Help You?
We welcome your questions about Adelynrood Retreat and Conference Center and hope you will visit soon. Please use the contact form, call or mail a note.
May to September – House Coordinator, 978-462-6721 ext. 21
October to April – General Manager, 978-462-1589 ext. 11
46A Elm Street
Byfield, MA 01922-2812.
For an overview of our precautions during the COVID pandemic, please review our current COVID-19 protocols.
Directions to Adelynrood
Adelynrood is 40 miles north of Boston and 10 miles south of the New Hampshire state line.
- At exit 81 turn east onto Central Street, Byfield. (Turn right if coming from the south, or left and cross over the highway if coming from the north.)
- Stay on Central Street and cross a small bridge. Central Street becomes School Street which you will follow to the end.
- At the sign for Adelynrood, turn left onto Elm Street and travel about 1 mile.
- Turn into the first entrance on the left for Guest Parking and into the second entrance on the left for Guest Check-in and Registration. If you reach The Governor’s Academy, you have gone too far.
- Turn at The Governor’s Academy sign at the yellow flashing light. If coming south on US-1, turn right. If heading north on US-1, turn left.
- Proceed beyond the Academy approximately 1/4 mile.
- Turn right into the first Adelynrood entrance for Guest Check-in and Registration, or turn right into the second entrance for Guest Parking.
- From the northwest, there is a shorter way to travel to Adelynrood using Route 133 to Rowley. Go north on US-1 and follow the US-1 directions above.
Ground Transportation from Logan Airport or Boston area to Seabrook, NH
- You can rent a car, use a ride-share service (Uber/Lyft) from Boston or take the C & J Bus Line to the Seabrook terminal.
- From the bus terminal, a taxi or ride-share service will complete your journey to Adelynrood. Call us at 978-462-6721 and we will suggest the best transportation from the terminal in Seabrook.
- NH Seacoast C&J Bus 800-258-7111
Ground Transportation from Manchester, NH, Airport
Commuter Rail from Boston area
- From Boston’s North Station, take the MBTA commuter rail to Newburyport Station.
- MTBA 617-222-3200
Taxi Service from Newburyport, MA
- Port Taxi 978-465-2333
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign Up for Adelynrood News!
We’d love to keep you updated on Adelynrood programs and events. Sign up here to receive email updates.