STAY WITH US
Accommodations for Overnight Guests
Adelynrood offers rest, prayer, meditation and reflection for overnight guests and daytime visitors. The Main House is open for overnight guests from mid-May through mid-September. Whether visiting for a program, personal retreat or overnight stay, individuals and couples will find a peaceful atmosphere throughout the House and grounds.
Gracious and Rustic Features
When you arrive at the Main House you will find wide screened porches, an abundance of rocking chairs and libraries for browsing. In the lobby, you’ll be greeted by a hostess who will check you in and answer any questions.
Highlights of our accommodations include:
- Main House Bedrooms – Quaint rooms include one or two twin beds, bureau, writing desk, curtained closet and fan.
- Electronics – Free Wi-Fi is available. Keep in mind that rooms do not include telephones, televisions, alarm clocks or hair dryers.
- Linens – Sheets and bath towels are provided. Daily maid service is not available.
- Bathrooms – Shared bathrooms are near each guest room. Some smaller bathrooms are designed for one-at-a-time use. Others have two or three stalls.
- Cottages – Three rustic cottages are available for overnight stays, including one pet-friendly cottage.
- Meeting Rooms – Rooms that accommodate two to 100 people are available to rent, depending on the season.
- Outdoor Space – Open areas provide outdoor meeting space while our gardens and paths welcome a peaceful stroll through our 14-acre campus.
BOOK YOUR STAY
Make a Reservation
Discover a sense of renewed peace with a stay at Adelynrood. We welcome overnight guests from mid-May through mid-September. Reservations for individual and group stays cannot be made online so please call our General Manager (978-462-1589 ext. 31) for space availability or any questions. We look forward to seeing you at Adelynrood.