We currently plan to offer in-person programs this summer.
Registration is open for the 2022-2023 Adelynrood School for Spiritual Direction programs.
The 2022 Summer Programs will be announced and open for registration in February 2022. Please see the Schedule of Events page for the latest information.
This page includes downloadable forms, the 2022 Program brochure, General Registration information, and directions for registering for Programs by Mail (Check) or Online (Credit Card).
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FOR EACH ON-SITE EVENT MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR APPLICATION (Note: Virtual events are 100% non-refundable). The deposit will be applied to the total cost of each event.
REGISTRATION GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Guest Rates outside programs are available on Individual's Rates page
- Room check-in time is 3:00 pm.
Room check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Specific rooms can NOT be reserved.
- Please make sure that any dietary or accessibility needs are clearly listed on your registration form.
- Free wireless internet access on site.
- Gift Certificates can be purchased. See the House Coordinator during your visit or call 978-462-6721 x31.
Scholarships are available. For more information click here. The application is at the top of this page.
- Guests who wish to come to Adelynrood before or after program times, should include in your 30% Non-Refundable deposit the cost of this added time.
- Please review your confirmations when received. If you need to have your invoice revised, please notify us of your changes at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS:
BY MAIL (Pay by Check)
- Enclose your completed Registration form with a check for your 30% nonrefundable deposit and mail in to:
46 Elm Street
Byfield, MA 01922-2812
- Please include your current email address on your registration form for a confirmation of your reservation via email notification.
- We are unable to accept registrations by phone or email.
- Please remember to indicate any dietary or accessibility restrictions on your registration form.
- Your 30% deposit for on-site programs is non-refundable. Your program fee for virtual programs is non-refundable.
- Waiting list: If the event is full upon receiving your check, and we are not able to accommodate you, we will return your check in full.
BY ONLINE (Pay by Credit Card),
- New online registration is available for all 2020 Programs except School for Spiritual Direction.
- Go to the online page for the specific program you want to attend.
- Then click on the link for online registration.
- This link will give you more information about each program with instructions and how to register.
- Your confirmation will be sent to you by email.
- Please remember to indicate any dietary or accessibility restrictions in the comments field.
- If you need to have your invoice revised, please notify us of your changes at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival.
Contact Reservations: 978-462-6721 x31
- If you are having difficulties with online registration, please email us using this form.